Radiall’s NEX10™ series is a miniature and lightweight RF coaxial connector with excellent intermodulation performance for outdoor telecom applications up to 20 GHz. To develop this solution, Radiall partnered with two leading RF connector manufacturers to develop NEX10™ - a new compact extremely robust Low PIM connector.
NEX10™ is the perfect solution for customers' requiring new generation equipment in the Telecom market that combines top performance with exceptional benefits and features.
To meet the performance needs of customers NEX10™ offers exceptional performance up to 20 GHz and also features a compact design which is 50% smaller than 4.3-10. This unique solution also offers separation of electrical and mechanical reference planes, which maximizes intermodulation performance under static and dynamic vibrations and torque stress conditions.
NEX10™ is available in multiple configurations:
Features & Benefits
- Robust design for outdoor usage
- Low PIM, independent of applied torque
- Multiple coupling mechanism of push-pull and torque
- RF shielding
- Optimized for ¼” superflexible corrugated and smaller flexible cables
- 12.7mm minimum flange height
- Contact areas protected from damage
- Small Cell and MIMO
- Antennas, radios and filter output
- Outdoor and Indoor
- Applications requiring PIM stability in a compact size
- Multi-coax/Blind mate applications
|Download Catalogue||Watch Video|