Wideband VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antennas
29.5 to 960 MHz
The 21-50-334 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 29.5 to 960 MHZ frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 25 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to public service, para-military and tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of proprietary matching techniques optimizes efficiency and provides omnidirectional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout frequency band.
- High Strength Broadband Top-loaded Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective passive Matching Network
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for wide band Multi-Mode Radios
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Twin connectors for V/UHF and UHF Hi Band
29.5 - 400 MHz
400 - 960 MHz
30 MHz ≥ -21.0 dBi
108 - 174 MHz ≥ -3.0 dBi
225 - 400 MHz ≥ + 1 dBi average
400 - 960 MHz ≥ + 1 dBi average
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation Pattern||Azimuth : Omni-directional Elevation : similar to stub|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female ( 29.5 - 400 MHz) N type Female ( 400 - 960 MHz)|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-tube set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||9.5 inches (241 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes|
- Antenna - Gloss white Urethane
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.