Airborne Stub Antenna
65 to 125 MHz
Covering the 65-125 MHz VHF frequency band, the 21-20-12 is a lightweight broadband stub antenna intended for helicopter and moderate speed aircraft.
Construction uses an advanced fiberglass covered radiating element bonded into a machined aluminum base.
Unique double trap design ensures good elevation pattern throughout the frequency band and passive matching housed within the base maintains VSWR within 2.5:1 and provides excellent gain for such a small overall structure.
- Covers limited VHF Comms band
- Robust Fiberglass construction
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 Environmental Specification
- Low profile, 21 inch height
- Omni-directional azimuthal radiation pattern
- 50 Watts power handling
- Gain from -15 to -10 dBi
|Frequency||65 - 125 MHz|
|Gain (at beam max)||65 MHz -15 dBi 125 MHz better than -10 dBi|
|VSWR||65-125 MHz ≤ 2.5:1|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass/Epoxy element in aluminum alloy base collar with internal printed circuit element|
|Height||21 inches (533mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.4kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Circular|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.196 inch (5mm) holes, counter sunk 100°.|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.