Airborn Stub Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
Covering the full VHF/UHF JTRS frequency band, the 21-50-30 is a lightweight broadband stub antenna intended for helicopter and moderate speed aircraft.
Construction uses an advanced fiberglass covered radiating element bonded into a machined aluminum base.
Unique double trap design ensures good elevation pattern throughout the frequency band and passive matching housed within the base maintains VSWR within 2.5:1 and provides exceptional gain for such a small overall structure.
- Covers full JTRS VHF/UHF Comms band
- Robust Fiberglass construction
- Meets AS-3191 lightning strike requirements
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 Environmental Specification
- Low profile, 21 inch height
- Omni-directional azimuthal radiation pattern
- 50 Watts power handling
- Gain from –24 to 0 dBi
30 MHz -24 dBi
70 MHz -15 dBi
88 MHz -12 dBi
108-174 MHz -3 dBi average
225-512 MHz 0 dBi average
30-174 MHz ≤ 2.5:1
225-512 MHz ≤ 2.5:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation Pattern||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Fiberglass element in aluminium base collar|
|Height||21 inches (533mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.4kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Circular|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.196 inch (5mm) holes, counter sunk 100°|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.