Commercial & Business Aircraft Static Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and Glass-Epoxy materials, the 21-90-18 is strong, high performance Static Discharger intended for use on both turboprops and jet engine aircraft.
With a team having over 50 years experience in the development and fabrication of aircraft static dischargers, CAL has produced an ultra reliable rugged product, specifically intended to give low initial and life cycle cost.
Retainer available for this discharger are 21-95-26, 21-95-23 or 21-95-21
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Low Profile
- Long Life in World Wide of Service
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environmental Conditions
- Direct Interchangeability for Dayton-Granger, Inc 16125, 16125-1, 17805 and Chelton 2-18 series
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs
- Non Magnetic