Airborne IFF Interrogator Antenna
1030 and 1090 MHz
The 21-40-66 antenna is a drop on replacement for the AIFF interrogator antenna fitted to certain military fighter aircraft including some versions of F-16.
This antenna comprises a very low profile high temperature fibre glass shell, moulded in one piece, enclosing a multi element directional IFF antenna contained on a low loss printed circuit card. It is fitted with an OSP/BMA plug to connect directly to the AIFF antenna phasing unit mounted flush with the aircraft skin.
All 21-40-66 antennas can be supplied with closely controlled phase and amplitude characteristics to allow use in multiple element arrays. The antenna is fully sealed for reliability and long term prevention of moisture ingress.
- Low profile “bird slicer”
- Can be phase and amplitude matched
- Replacement for 166974-0100 and DMQ105-4-1
- For use in 4 element arrays
- Suitable for supersonic aircraft such as F-16
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental
- 400 Watts Peak Power
|Frequency||1030 ± 5 & 1090 ± 5 MHz|
|Gain/pattern||See graphs (typical for individual elements)|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||400 Watts Peak|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||OSP/BMA Plug|
|Weight||6 oz max|
|Fixing Holes||6 x 0.2” diameter (nominal) counter bored holes|
- Lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.