VHF Airborne Blade Antenna
115 to 325 MHz
The 21-50-25 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with airborne radios operating within the 115 to 325 MHz frequency range. This antenna can handle 50 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This VHF antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to civil and military VHF communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 0.95 The radiating element is DC grounded for lightning protection.
- High Strength Broadband Blade Antenna
- 50 Watts Power Handling Capability
- Low Loss Matching Network
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Retaining Collar Accepts High Side Loading
- Drop-on Replacement for AT-1108
- Meets DO-160 Lightning Indirect Effects (LITS) requirements
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- DC Grounded for P-Static Protection
|Frequency||115 - 325 MHz|
0 dBi average 115 - 225 MHz
+ 3 dBi average 225 - 325 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
Azimuth : Omni-directional
Elevation : As stub
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||14.75 inches (375mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.8kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes, counter sunk at 100° Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.