UHF/L-band/Data Link Airborne Blade Antenna
225 - 512 MHz & 960 - 2500 MHz
The 21-50-59 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all airborne radios operating within the 225 to 512 MHz frequency range plus Link16, TACAN, IFF, JTIDS and other L/S-band systems.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 1.0.
The elements are DC grounded for high voltage transfer protection.
- Passive design-requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Retaining Collar Accepts High Side Loading
- Footprint Replacement for AT-1108 & AS3191
- Suitable for IFF, TACAN and Data Link
- Complies with MIL-STD-810/DO160D
- Lightning Protection in accordance with MIL-DTL-2565
225 - 512 MHz and
960 - 2500 MHz
225-512 MHz +2dBi average
960-2500 MHz +2dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 225 - 400 MHz
≤ 2.75:1 401 - 512 MHz
≤ 2.0:1 960 - 1220 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 1221 - 2500 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
UHF - 50 Watts CW,
L-band - 200 Watts CW
|Polarization||Essentially vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Antenna RF Connector||
UHF - TNC Female
L-Band - N Female
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell set in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||3.5 lbs (1.59Kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.200 inches (5mm) holes, counter bore Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.