Supersonic Broadband Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 400 MHz
The 21-50-20-1 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, suitable for subsonic and supersonic aircraft, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 400 MHZ frequency range. The 21-50-20-1 antenna can handle 50 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
The 21-50-20-1 is a wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd and is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on aircraft operating at speeds of up to Mach 2.5+.
Use of a surface deposited radiating element optimizes efficiency. The element is DC grounded for lightning protection. Physical construction is from high temperature glass epoxy pre-preg with internal elements foamed in place with closed cell structural foam.
- High Strength Broadband Blade Antenna
- Passive Frequency Selective Matching Network
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity at Supersonic Speeds
- Requires no external tuning
- Footprint Equivalent to AS-3191/A & AS-3793/A
- Suitable for AN/ARC-182, AN/ARC-186 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 Environmental Requirements
30 - 88 MHz
108 - 174 MHz
225 - 400 MHz
30 MHz ≥ - 23.0 dBi
88 MHz ≥ - 11.0 dBi
108-174 MHz -3.0 dBi average
225-400 MHz +3.0 dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 VHF
≤ 2.0:1 UHF
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Radiation Pattern||Azimuth : Omni-directional Elevation : As stub|
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminium alloy surface coating. Internal circuitry uses high integrity components all within a fully sealed-up structure.|
|Height||14.6 inches (371mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.82kg)|
|Side Loading||≥8 psi Operating limit load over -70 to +135ºC (+155ºC short term)|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inches (5.9mm) holes, counter bored top side Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.