Wideband VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
The 21-50-101 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 512 MHZ frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 100 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of a top loading disc optimizes efficiency in VHF and the antenna provides omni-directional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. The element is DC grounded for voltage transient protection. Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout frequency band.
- Only 13 inch height
- High Strength Broadband Top Discloaded Blade Antenna
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for AN/ARC-182, AN/ARC-210, ARC 232 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- DC Grounded
- Gain optimized in 30-88 MHz (SINCGARS) band
30 - 88 MHz
108 - 174 MHz
225 - 512 MHz
30 MHz -17.5 dBi
88 MHz -7.0 dBi
108-137 MHz -1.5 dBi average
138-174 MHz +1.0 dBi average
225-300 MHz +2.0 dBi average
301-512 MHz +1.0 dBi average
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
100 Watts CW
Azimuth : Omni-directional
Elevation : Similar to stub
|Antenna RF Connector||
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-tube set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||13 inches (330 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs (2 kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inches (5.95mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.