Wide-band VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
The 21-50-31 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 512 MHZ frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 100 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of a surface deposited radiating element optimizes efficiency and provides omni-directional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. The element is DC grounded for lightning protection.
- High Strength Broadband Toploaded Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective passive Matching Network
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for AN/ARC-182, AN/ARC-210 and Similar Multi-Mode Radios
- Complies with MIL-STD-810 DC Grounded
30 - 88 MHz
108 - 174 MHz
225 - 512 MHz
30 MHz ≥ - 24.0 dBi
88 MHz ≥ - 12.0 dBi
108 MHz ≥ - 6.0 dBi
130 MHz ≥ - 2.5 dBi
174 MHz ≥ 0 dBi
225-512 MHz ≥ 0 dBi average
≤ 2.5:1 30 - 88 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 108 - 174 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 225 - 512 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
50 Watts CW 30 - 88 MHz & 118 - 174 MHz
100 Watts CW 225 - 512 MHz
|Radiation Pattern||Azimuth : Omni-directional Elevation : As stub|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-tube set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||10 inches (254mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.82kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Oval|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.48 inches (12.2mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.