Wide-band VHF/UHF Airborne Antenna
30 to 941 MHz
The 21-50-331 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 108 to 941 MHZ frequency range and with limited capability from 30-108 MHz. This antenna can handle up to 25 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to public service, para-military and tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of proprietary matching techniques optimizes efficiency and provides omni-directional radiation throughout the operating frequency range. Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout frequency band.
- High Strength Broadband Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective passive Matching Network
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for wide band Multi-Mode Radios - optimized VHF/AM minimal VHF/Low band performance
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Twin connectors for V/UHF and UHF Hi Band
30 - 512 MHz
512 - 941 MHz
108 - 174 MHz -3 dBi average
(-2dBi minimum 118-137 MHz)
225 - 512 MHz + 1 dBi average
512 - 941 MHz 0 dBi average
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation Pattern||Azimuth : Nominally Omni-directional Elevation : See graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||
N-Type Female ( 30 - 512 MHz)
TNC Female ( 512 - 941 MHz)
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||9.4 inches (239mm) max|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.36kg) max|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes|
- Antenna - Medium Gunship Gray FED STD 595 Code 36118
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.