VHF/UHF Whip Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
The 21-50-12 antenna is a high performance, conical whip antenna designed for helicopters and covering the frequency band 30-512 MHz.
The 21-50-12 antenna employs a full length vertical element primarily for use at VHF together with a parasitically excited sleeve monopole designed for operation over the UHF band. Decoupling techniques are incorporated to avoid unwanted interaction and preserve performance throughout all operating bands. A frequency dependent matching network is incorporated to ensure acceptable VSWR with minimum loss of gain throughout the frequency band.
- Covers all operating portions of 30-512 MHz JTRS frequency band
- Efficient decoupling circuits maintain radiation pattern throughout frequency band
- Rugged construction for helicopter applications subject to high vibration levels
- No tuning required 55 inches overall height
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 50 Watts power handling
- Excellent gain maintained by passive impedance matching throughout frequency band
|Frequency||30 - 512 MHz|
30 - 88 MHz -12 dBi to -6 dBi
108 - 174 MHz -4 dBi average
225 - 512 MHz +2 dBi average
30 - 88MHz ≤ 2.5:1
108 - 174MHz ≤ 2.5:1
225 - 450MHz ≤ 2.25:1
451 - 512MHz ≤ 3.0:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Operational Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
|Overall Height||2.36 Inches (59.9mm)|
|Weight||0.363lbs (0.165kg) max|
|Fixing Plate||5.3 inches (134.6mm) by 1.8 inches (45.7mm)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.25 inches (6.35mm) equi-spaced on a 5 inches (127.0mm) P.C.D.|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.