108 to 400 MHz & 960 to 1220 MHz
The 21-50-102 is a high speed passive blade antenna providing full VHF, UHF and L-band performance in a double raked, low RCS design. Intended as a bolt on replacement for existing UHF/L-band and VHF/ UHF/L-band antennas, this antenna is built using a high temperature resin/glass composite radome encapsulating a wide band, specially contoured radiating element. A high isolation diplexer is built into the machined aluminium base which is specifically designed to withstand direct lightning strike attachment. Lightning and P-static protection is further enhanced by all elements being DC grounded.
- Swept back blade
- Isolated V/UHF and L-band outputs
- Suitable for Mach 2+
- Gain in UHF and L-band similar to stand-alone blades
- Excellent Omni pattern thru band
- Drop on replacement for existing UHF/L-Band Blades
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
118 MHz -2 dBi
174 MHz ≥ -1 dBi
225-400 MHz ≥ +1 dBi average
960-1220 MHz ≥ 0dBi average
108 - 174 MHz ≤ 2.5:1
225 - 375 MHz ≤ 2.5:1
375 - 400 MHz ≤ 2.7:1
960 - 1220 MHz ≤ 2:1
1000 - 1100 MHz ≤ 1.8:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
VHF/UHF : 45 Watts CW
L-Band : 2 KW Peak at 0.004 duty cycle
Between V/UHF and L-band (bi-directional) ≥ 50 dB
Omni-directional in azimuth within ± 2.5 dB. Similar to stub in elevation.
|Antenna RF Connector||
N Female L-band
TNC Female V/UHF
|Fixing Holes||11 hole|
- Antenna - Urethane Matt Grey Fed-Std-595 36320
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.