VHF/UHF High Power Airborne Blade Antenna
100 to 500 MHz
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
The 21-50-21 is an airborne blade capable of accepting high power inputs over the continuous frequency range of 100-500 MHz.
Designed as a modified discone with loss-less matching, the antenna comprises a three dimensional radiating element contained within a one-piece molded radome of glass-epoxy. Attachment to airframe is via a substantial aluminum baseplate with 8 mounting holes making the antenna suitable for transporttype aircraft operating up to Mach 0.85.
- Continuous Frequency Coverage
- 300 Watts CW power handling, 500 Watts with duty cycle
- Passive design - does not require tuning
- DC Grounded Element
- Rugged aerofoil radome
- Suitable for use up to Mach 0.85 subject to side loading
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
|Frequency||100 - 500 MHz continuous|
|Gain||≥ 1 dBi @ 100 MHz ≥ 2 dBi @ 200 MHz ≥ 3 dBi 300 to 500 MHz|
|VSWR||3:1 max 100 - 200 MHz } see graph 2.5:1 max 201- 500 MHz }|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||300 Watts CW, 500 Watts with 10% Duty Cycle|
|Polarization||Vertical when vertically mounted|
|Radiation Pattern||Nominally Omnidirectional (with ± 1.5 dB) azimuth|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||16 inches (406mm) max|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.73kg)|
|Fixing Holes||8 x Ø 0.234 0.208 inch holes|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.