VHF/UHF AIrborne Blade Antenna
108 to 512 MHz
The 21-50-38 is a low height passive, top loaded airborne blade having the level of performance normally only achieved in significantly taller antennas.
Designed for use on rotary wing and high performance fixed wing aircraft operating up to Mach 1, this antenna covers the full VHF and UHF AM aircraft frequency bands.
Design comprises a shaped radiating element, top loaded for enhanced VHF gain, contained within a high strength glass-epoxy one-piece moulded shell. Proprietary matching circuits are employed and the antenna has a solid aluminium alloy baseplate with mountings compatible with AS3191, 37R2-U and similar antennas.
- Low Profile
- Excellent performance in low height (10.5”)
- No Tuning required High Strength Blade Antenna
- Frequency Selective Passive Matching Network
- High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for VHF-AM and UHF LOS Communications
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
- Footprint compatible with AS3191 and other common VHF/UHF airborne antennas
|Frequency||108 - 512 MHz|
108 MHz ≥ -3 dBi
137 MHz ≥ +1 dBi
152 MHz ≥ -3 dBi
174 MHz ≥ -3.5 dBi
225 MHz ≥ +1 dBi
300 MHz ≥ +3 dBi
400 MHz ≥ +3 dBi
512 MHz ≥ 0 dBi
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
Azimuth : Omni-directional nominal
Elevation : See graph
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set on aluminium alloy base plate|
|Height||10.5 inches (267mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.8kg) max|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inch (5.9mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black Standard
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.