VHF Marine Band Communications Antenna
150 - 174 MHz
The 21-20-26 is a lightweight marine band communications antenna having an overall height of only 254mm (10 inches). The glass loaded thermoplastic blade is constructed as a one-piece pressure moulding, with all RF matching elements incorporated on an internal, encapsulated printed circuit board. DC grounding gives this antenna maximum protection against p-static, and the high strength/weight ratio of the blade makes it suitable for aircraft operating up to Mach 1.
- Low silhouette, low height
- Lightweight aerodynamic blade
- Covers full marine band without tuning
- Loss less matching circuitry
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Footprint replacement for AT256
|Frequency||150 - 174 MHZ|
|Gain (typical)||+1 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power Handling||25 Watts typical|
|Radiation||Nominally omni-directional in azimuth|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||254 mm (10 inches)|
|Weight||0.3 kg (0.66 lbs) max|
- Gloss White
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.