Broadband VHF Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 88 MHz
The 21-20-10 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 MHz to 88 MHz frequency range. This antenna can handle 200 Watts of power and requires no external tuning. Use of a top loading element , centrally mounted on the blade, also enhances VHF performance beyond that of the standard AS-3191. Use of a surface deposited radiating element optimizes efficiency and the radiating element is DC grounded for lighting protection.
This wideband antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in worldwide conditions of service on helicopters and aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 0.85.
- High Strength Blade Antenna with performance enhancing top loading
- Frequency Selective Passive Matching Network
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Aluminum Alloy Retaining Collar and Top Loading Bar Clamp
- Drop-on Replacement for AT-1108 and AS-3191
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
|Frequency||30 - 88 MHz|
30 MHz ≥ - 12.5 dBi
50 MHz ≥ - 12.5 dBi
88 MHz ≥ - 8.0 dBi
|VSWR||≤ 2 .5:1 30 - 88 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
Azimuth : Omni-directional (nominal)
Elevation : As stub (nominal)
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||16 inches (407mm) max|
|Weight||5 lbs (2.27kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inch (5.9mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.