VHF High Band Antenna
146 to 174 MHz
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
Covering 146 to 174MHz VHF High Band, the 20-20-05-2 is a lightweight antenna intended for fixed base station ground use.
Construction uses epoxy glass composite structural tubes, with unique internal strip line radiating elements bonded into a machined aluminum base.
Designed as an elevated end fed dipole, the design is tolerant of different mounting circumstances such as tripod, shelter, vehicle or mast.
- Covers VHF High band 146 to 174 MHz
- Robust composite construction
- Low profile, less than 48 inches (1.2m) height
- Omni-directional azimuthal radiation pattern
- 50 Watts power handling
- Excellent Gain with high efficiency
- Easy masthead installation via 2” spigot
|Gain (typical)||+1 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Construction||Composite epoxy with aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||48 inches max (1200mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs max (2kg)|
|Antenna||2.25 inch max (57mm)|
|Mounting Spigot||2 inch (51mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.