VHF/FM Communications Antenna
30 to 88 MHz
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
The 21-20-63 is a rugged VHF/FM communications antenna designed for airborne applications. The antenna is suited to tactical military communication systems such as SINCGARS, having unique passive matching and tuning elements that provide excellent gain throughout the band. The fully sealed design ensures reliability in worldwide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft. Footprint is compatible with Collins 437S-1H and Chelton 12-437 series antennas.
- High gain optimized for 30 to 88 MHz
- Passive matching, no tuning required
- Aero-dynamic design
- Light weight/ high strength
- Fully environmentally sealed
- SINCGARS compatible
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
-12.5 dBi @ 30 MHz
-6 dBi @ 88 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||13 inches max (330 mm)|
|Weight||6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)|
|Fixing Holes||8 x Ø 0.208 - 0.234 inches holes, counter bore Ø 0.39 inch|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.