30 - 88 MHz
The 21-20-188 is a unique, VHF/FM antenna comprising a light gauge aluminum tube moulded into an insulator containing proprietary matching circuits producing an operating frequency of 30-88 MHz. This design is installed with a single hole skin cut out and secured from the inside with a 5/8 UNF nut.
The antenna is filled with closed cell foam and fully sealed for very light weight and long term reliability. It is intended for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft operating up to approximately 300 knots.
- Extremely light weight
- Wide VHF Bandwidth covers full SINCGARS Frequency Range
- Single hole fixing
- Environmental Design to DO160
- Fully sealed and foam filled
- Only 300mm height
≥ -23 dBi (30 MHz)
≥ -14 dBi (88 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||11.8 inches (300 mm) max|
|Weight||0.23kg (0.5 lbs) max|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.