VHF/FM Airborne Antenna SINCGARS/BOWMAN
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
The 21-20-36 is an externally mounted airborne VHF/FM antenna operating over the SINCGARS / BOWMAN frequency band of 30-88 MHz.
The radiating element comprises a hard drawn alloy tube inserted into an aluminum base which contains foamed-in place matching circuits capable of handling up to 50 Watts power.
The method of construction provides protection from military environmental conditions including high vibration, shock and temperature variations.
- Covers 30-88 MHz without tuning
- Lightweight and Low Profile
- Only 12” stand off height
- For helicopter and fixed wing aircraft up to 250 Knots
- Glass/Epoxy –Aluminum construction
- Small footprint
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
- 50 Watts power handling
|Frequency||30 - 88 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||-23 dBi @ 30 MHz rising to -8 dBi @ 88 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Construction||Hard drawn aluminum alloy tube in aluminum base|
|Height||12 inches (305 mm)|
|Weight||0.44 lbs (200 g)|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.170 inches (4.3mm) ±0.005 inches (0.127mm) holes, counter sunk at 100° Ø 0.320 inches (8.1mm).|
- Matt Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.