VHF ATC Antenna
118 to 137 MHz
The 21-20-41 is an externally mounted airborne VHF antenna operating in the civil ATC band.
A fiberglass rod with an internal element is fitted into an aluminum base which contains foamed-in place matching circuits capable of handling up to 50 Watts power.
The method of construction provides protection from world-wide military environmental conditions including high vibration, shock and temperature variations.
- Covers 118-137 MHz with high efficiency
- Very lightweight
- For helicopter and fixed wing aircraft up to 350 Knots
- Glass/Epoxy – Aluminum construction
- Small footprint
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Polarization||Linear (vertical when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Construction||Fiberglass whip/ Aluminum base|
|Height||18 inches (460mm)|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.170 inches (4.3mm) ±0.005 inches (0.127mm) holes, counter sunk at 100° Ø 0.280 inches (7.1mm).|
- Urethane Gloss White
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.