VHF Airborne Blade Antenna
118 to 154 MHz
The 21-20-331 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 118 to 154 MHZ frequency range.
This antenna can handle up to 25 Watts of power. This antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to public service and ATC communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout frequency band.
- High Strength Broadband Blade Antenna
- Full VHF/ATC Band operation
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for high speed subsonic aircraft
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- TNC Female connector
|Frequency||118 - 154 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||118 - 154 MHz -0 dBi average (-2dBi minimum)|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation||Azimuth : Nominally|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||8.5 inches (216mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1.81kg) max|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes|
- UrethaneGloss White (FED-STD 595 Code 17925 )
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.