VHF Airborne Antenna (SINCGARS)
30 to 88 MHz
The 21-20-38 is an externally mounted airborne VHF antenna operating at 30 to 88 MHz.
A fiberglass rod with an internal element is fitted into an aluminum base which contains foamed-in place matching circuits capable of handling up to 50 Watts power.
The method of construction provides protection from world-wide military environmental conditions including high vibration, shock and temperature variations.
- Covers 30-88 MHz without tuning
- Very lightweight
- For helicopter and fixed wing aircraft up to 350 Knots
- Glass/Epoxy –Aluminum construction
- Small footprint
- Meets AS3191 lightning requirements
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
|Frequency||30 - 88 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||-18dBi @ 30MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Polarization||Linear (vertical when vertically mounted)|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Construction||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||21.5 inches (546mm) max|
|Weight||0.55 lb (0.25kg) max|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 0.170 inches (4.3mm) ±0.005 inches (0.127mm) holes, counter sunk at 100° Ø 0.280 inches (7.1mm).|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.