Very Low Profile Tactical VHF Antenna
The 21-20-415 is a minimum height, tactical VHF antenna covering the SINCGARS 30-88 MHz band. By utilizing a long top loading bar this very low height antenna provides gain close to that of an AS3191 14.5 inch blade in the VHF/FM band.
The antenna comprises a fixed head feed mast and an insulted sliding head mast, together carrying a 36” top loading bar which is produced from 1” diameter seamless aluminum alloy tube - the entire assembly allowing for removal of the top loading bar without the need to remove the masts.
Designed for maximum reliability in Worldwide conditions of service, this antenna uses proprietary matching techniques which enable it to require no tuning over the entire 30-88 MHz band.
- Covers Tactical VHF/SINCGARS band
- Very low height (less than 5.25 inches)
- Passive Matching - requires no Tuning
- Gain close to AS3191 in VHF/FM Band
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
-24 dBi at 30 MHz
-9 dBi at 88 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW max|
|Radiation||Nominally omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||5.25 inches (133mm) max|
|Overall Length||36 inches (914.4mm) max|
|Weight||4 pounds (1.8kg) Max|
- Urethane Lusterless Gray
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.