Ultra Wide-band VHF/UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 2000 MHz
The 21-50-100A is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna, compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 2000 MHz frequency range. This antenna can handle up to 50 Watts of power and requires no external tuning.
This wideband, multi-function antenna developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd is particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
Use of a top loading disc increases gain in VHF whilst not corrupting higher frequencies. Unique element shaping preserves elevation pattern throughout frequency band.
- High Strength Broadband Top Discloaded Blade Antenna
- Requires no external tuning
- Fully Foamed for High Environmental Integrity
- Suitable for AN/ARC-182, AN/ARC210, ARC 231 and Similar MultiMode Radios
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- Footprint drillings compatible with Chelton 12-190 Series
30 - 2000 MHz
30 MHz -28 dBi
88 MHz -7 dBi
108-137 MHz -0.5 dBi average
138-174 MHz +1.0 dBi average
225-300 MHz +2.0 dBi average
301-512 MHz +1.0 dBi average
960-2000 MHz 0 dBi average
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
50 Watts CW
Azimuth : Omni-directional
Elevation : As stub
|Antenna RF Connector||
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fiber glass shell with aluminum alloy top-plate set in aluminum alloy base.|
|Height||13 inches (330 mm)|
|Weight||4.1 lbs (1.86 kg)|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch (5.3mm) holes|
- Antenna - Urethane Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.