UHF Satcom Antenna
225 to 400 MHz
The 21-30-70 is a low profile UHF Satcom antenna that provides hemispherical coverage without the need to switch from high to low angle elements. The design comprises a pair of specially shaped crossed folded dipoles connected such as to generate Right Hand Circular polarization.
Typical radiation diagrams are shown overleaf. If enhanced near-horizon coverage is required, the antenna can be used in conjunction with a linearly polarized monopole antenna such as the CAL 21-30-18. Radome construction is from high strength epoxy-fiberglass and the antenna is sealed and foamed for long term protection against moisture ingress.
- Intended for airborne applications up to Mach 0.85.
- Hemispherical Coverage.
- Low profile.
- Rugged yet lightweight
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions.
- Element DC grounded for P-static protection
|Frequency||225 - 400 MHz|
|Gain||2 - 4 dBiC|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Height||6.25 inches (159mm)|
|Weight||13 lbs (5.89kg) max|
|Diameter||23.1 inches (587mm)|
|Fixing Holes||12 holes 0.312 diameter|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.