UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
400 to 500 MHz
The 21-30-22 is an airborne blade antenna designed for helicopters and high performance aircraft covering UHF/FM radio frequencies. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas.
Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, discone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omni-directional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade is built into a contoured aluminium alloy base collar and has a centrally mounted, N-type female coaxial connector.
Different base configurations can be provided.
- Covers Civil and Public Service UHF FM Band
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Fully environmentally sealed
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omni-directional radiation pattern
- Single N-type female connector
- High impact strength glass loaded thermoplastic shell
|Frequency||225 to 407 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar to stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass-loaded thermoplastic blade in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||6 inches (152.4 mm) max|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.41 Kg) max|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.