UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
225 to 407 MHz
The 21-30-18 is a high performance UHF airborne blade antenna suitable for use on fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Construction is from a one piece fiberglass blade molding intimately bonded into an aluminum alloy base block which houses the matching circuits and provides for very solid attachment to the airframe via 6 fixing holes drilled to the same pattern as the AT-256 UHF antenna.
The metal base block also enables the 21-30-18 to meet the lightning protection requirements of AS-3191/A.
Internal radiating element are shaped in such a way as to produce minimum VSWR and also to optimize radiation. The antenna assembly is sealed by closed cell foam and finished in lusterless black or grey urethane paint.
- High Strength Composite Blade with Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Low Side Area, Low Drag
- Single ‘N’ Type Connector
- Drop-on replacement for AS-3984/ARC , NSN 5985-01-285-9817
- Meets Lightning Strike Criteria of AS-3191
- Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810
- Foamed in place radiating element
|Frequency||225 MHz to 407 MHz|
|Gain||+3 dBi when mounted at center of an 8 foot (2.4m) minimum diameter ground plane.|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Epoxy/fiberglass blade in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||9.10 inches (231mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.4kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.