Supersonic Aircraft Static Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and Glass-Epoxy materials, the 21-90-34 is an immensely strong, high performance Static Discharger intended for use on military aircraft operating at speeds in excess of Mach 2.
With a team having over 50 years experience in the development and fabrication of aircraft static dischargers, CAL has produced an ultra reliable rugged product, specifically intended to withstand the extreme vibration and turbulence induced stresses experienced on supersonic military aircraft.
Replacement for Chelton (Electrostatics) Limited 2-34SCY.
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Low Profile
- Long Life in Highly Stressed Conditions
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environmental Conditions
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs
- Direct replacement for NSN 5920-01-260-6324