SATCOM Antenna for Thuraya
The 21-40-205 is a ‘high gain’ L-band satellite communications antenna designed for use with the Thuraya and Inmarsat satellite system. Electrical design comprises two quadrifilar helix elements, elevated above the mounting base to provide down to horizon coverage over the frequency range 1525 to 1661 MHz. The antenna element is encased in a radome, intimately bonded to an aluminum baseplate having two TNC female coaxial connectors. The complete assembly is foam-filled for reliability in Worldwide conditions of service on helicopters, low speed fixed wing aircraft and UAV’s.
- Left Hand and Right Hand Circular Polarization
- Omnidirectional in azimuth
- Provides 90% sky coverage
- DC grounded design
- Environmentally sealed and designed to DO160 standards.
- Rotary and fixed wing operations
|Frequency||1525 to 1661 MHz|
≥ 0 dBic for 15º - 70º elevation
≥ -2 dBic for 70º - 90º elevation
< 5 dB for 70º - 90º elevation
< 15 dB for 15º - 70º elevation
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power handling||Receive only|
|Polarization||LHCP for J1 and RHCP for J2|
|Radiation Pattern||Omni-directional in azimuth|
|Antenna RF Connector||2 x TNC Female|
|Height||4.4 inches max (112 mm)|
|Weight||2.2 lbs max (1 kg)|
|Fixing Holes||8 x Ø 5.3|
- Gloss White
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.