Multi Function VHF/UHF & L-Band Antenna
30 - 512 Mhz 1600-2000 MHz
The 21-50-105 is a high strength, passive, multi function blade antenna designed for aircraft operating up to Mach 0.85.
VHF/UHF performance is comparable to AS3191 antennas but is only 12" in height compared to 14.7" and the antenna includes a highly efficient 1600 - 2000 MHz element for data link.
The antenna has two connectors positioned to allow for drop-on replacement for Collins 437S-1H and Chelton 12-437 tunable blades.
Unique internal element design ensures excellent elevation patterns right through to L-band and the antenna is a fully sealed unit for reliable operation in world-wide conditions of service.
- Covers JTRS Comms and Data Link Frequencies.
- Drop-on replacement for 437S-1H and 12-437 Tunable Antenna.
- Passive design - requires no external tuning.
- High strength glass-epoxy radome
- Exceptional UHF and L-band gain
- VHF gain similar to AS3191
- High power - 75 Watts, VHF 100 Watts, UHF 200 Watts L-band
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental
-23dBi @ 30MHz
-12dBi @ 88MHz
-2dBi @ 150MHz
+2.5dBi average 200-512Mhz
+2dBi average 1600-2000MHz
≤ 3.0:1 max (VHF)
≤ 2.5:1 max (UHF)
≤ 1.75:1 max (L-band)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
575 Watts (VHF)
100 Watts (UHF)
200 Watts (L-band)
|Antenna RF Connector||
TNC Female (V/UHF)
N Female (L-band)
|Overall Height||12 inches|
|Fixings||8 holes 0.205 diameter|
|Weight||5.5 lbs max|
|Temperature||-56°C to +80°C|
|Environmental specifications generally in accordance with MIL-STD-810.|
- Antenna - Lusterless Black Urethane
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.