Multi-band FM Communications Antenna
136 to 174 MHz & 380 to 870 MHz
The 21-50-296 is a low height, multi-band, vertically polarized communications antenna particularly suited to latest generation VHF/UHF FM/data link radios and public service radios on helicopters with minimal ground clearance.
Designed as a short, top loaded monopole, excellent performance is achieved throughout the frequency range by use of frequency selective matching and decoupling circuits. Mechanical construction uses a glass reinforced thermoplastic shell with foamed-in-place internal elements. A single TNC female connector is fitted to the aluminium base plate and the antenna is DC grounded for p-static protection.
- Rugged, low height with top loading plate for VHF enhanced gain.
- Wide bandwidth covers all commercial VHF and UHF FM frequencies.
- Small size only 6 inches height.
- Can be used with external diplexer/ triplexer for simultaneous multiband operation.
- Passive design does not require external tuning.
VHF ≥ +1 dBi average
UHF ≥ +2 dBi average
VHF ≤ 3:1
UHF ≤ 2.5:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||25 Watts max|
|Radiation Pattern||Nominally Omni-directional in azimuth, elevation see graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Overall Height||6 inches max (152 mm)|
|Weight||3.0 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.2086 inches|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.