L-BAND BLADE ANTENNA FOR LINK 16, JTIDS, MIDS, TACAN, DME, IFF, ATC TRANSPONDER
950 to 1300 MHz
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
This 21-40-17 is an “all-metal” L-band blade antenna of low height having an omnidirectional radiation pattern suitable for Tactical Data Link, navigation, identification and other systems operating in the 950 - 1300 MHz frequency band.
Electrical design comprises a susceptance corrected sleeved unipole, grounded via a short circuit stub for lightning protection and fed via an N-type female RF connector. This antenna has loss-less matching and thus high radiation efficiency.
- Small Cross-sectional Profile and Low Height
- Low Drag and Light Weight
- Fully Sealed and Meets MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
- Excellent Omnidirectional Radiation Pattern
- N-type Female Connector
- Grounded for Lightning Protection
- High Power Capability
- Rugged aluminum construction
|Frequency||950 - 1300 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts average 2kW peak|
|Radiation||As “stub” antenna|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
|Overall Height||2.5 inches (63.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.25 lbs (0.113kg)|
|Fixing plate||44.5mm by 91.5mm|
|Fixing Holes||4 x Ø 4.2 mm holes, counter sunk 90°|
- Urethane Matt Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.