High Power UHF Airborne Blade Antenna
225 to 512 MHz
The 21-30-17HP is a high power UHF airborne blade antenna suitable for use on fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Construction is from a one piece glass loaded thermoplastic molding intimately bonded into an aluminum alloy base block which houses the matching circuits and provides for very solid attachment to the airframe via 6 fixing holes drilled to the same pattern as the AT-256 UHF antenna.
The metal base block also enables the 21-30-17HP to meet the lightning protection requirements of AS-3191/A. Internal radiating element are shaped in such a way as to produce minimum VSWR and also to optimize radiation.
The antenna assembly is sealed by closed cell foam and finished in lusterless black or grey urethane paint.
- Covers extended UHF and EPLRS Bands
- High Strength Composite Blade with Aluminum Alloy Base Block
- Low Side Area, Low Drag Single ‘N’ Type Connector
- Meets Lightning Strike Criteria of AS-3191
- Designed to meet Environmental Performance to MIL-STD-810 & MIL-T-5422
- Foamed in place radiating element
|Frequency||225 MHz to 512 MHz|
|Gain||+3 dBi typical|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical (when mounted vertically)|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade in aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||9 inches (229mm)|
|Weight||0.875 lbs (0.4kg)|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.