High Gain Stacked Dipole Array
2.2 - 2.6 GHz
The 21-40-81 is a co-linear stack of “3 dimensional” dipoles phased in such a way as to provide high gain at zero degrees elevation. The precision machined dipoles are contained within a high strength glass epoxy cylindrical radome and the entire assembly is foam filled for long term environmental protection.
The 21-40-81 is suitable for use on aircraft operating up to 350 knots.
- +6 dBi Gain
- Low Silhouette
- High strength
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- For helicopter and fixed wing aircraft up to 350 knots
|Frequency||2.2 - 2.6 GHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||15 inches (381mm) max|
|Diameter||2 inches (51mm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs max (1.13kgs)|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.25 inches (6.35mm) equi-spaced on a 5 inches (127.0mm) P.C.D.|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.