High Gain Stacked Dipole
2.3 - 2.5 GHz
The 21-40-167 is one of a family of microwave stacked linear dipoles covering various frequency bands from 1.7 to 2.5 GHz. This particular variant is 12” high and has +6 dBi gain over 2.3 to 2.5 GHz. A wider band version covering 2.0 to 2.7 GHz is available in a 15” high structure.
Design comprises a co-linear stack of four lightweight cylindrical dipoles contained within a high strength, circular radome. The antenna has an integrated aluminium base plate with an N-Type (female) connector and is filled with closed cell foam for long term reliability.
- Aerodynamic “strut” section
- Stacked dipole design
- + 6 dBi (linear) gain
- Suitable for helicopters and subsonic fixed wing aircraft
- Effectively ground plane independent
- Environmental design to MIL-STD-810
|Frequency||2.3 to 2.5 GHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||60 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||12 inches (305mm)|
|Weight||1.1 Ibs max|
|Fixing Holes||4 hole Ø0.20 C’Sink Ø0.39x100º on top face equispaced on a Ø0.375 PCD|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.