High Gain Digitally Tuned VHF/UHF Antenna
30 - 512 MHz
The 21-150-67 tuneable antenna provides exceptional gain in the 30 - 88 MHz SINCGARS band compared to similarly sized passive antennas, and maintains optimum performance up to 512 MHz.
Many years of experience in designing solid-state tuned antennas has enabled our engineers to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability for a frequency agile airborne blade. Close attention to environmental, EMI and lightning protection design considerations combined with latest composites structural technology makes the 21- 150-67 suitable for helicopters, subsonic and supersonic aircraft under demanding tactical conditions. The separate logic converter unit combines flash memory technology with MIL spec’d power supply in a MIL-STD-461 compliant package.
- Frequency Hopping - fast tune
- 12.1" height
- Tuning Controlled by Separate Logic Control Unit (LCU)
- LCU’s compatible with latest generation multi -mode radios, including ARC201, ARC231 and ARC210
- Design to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
- Suitable for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft up to Mach 0.95
- Footprint mounting holes compatible with AS3191
≥ - 10 dBi (30 MHz)
≥ - 5 dBi (88 MHz)
≥ - 3 dBi (108 -174 MHz)
≥ 0 to 2 dBi (225-512 MHz)
≤ 2.5:1 30-80 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 108-174 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 225-512 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Tuning Time||Less than 50μ seconds|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna DC connector||Multi pin PTO 12-10P to MIL-C-26482|
|Height||12.1 inches (307 mm)|
|Antenna Mounting Hole||6 x Ø 10:32 UNF holes or similar|
|Weight (approx.)||3.9 lbs (1.77kg) max|
|Temperature||54ºC to +71ºC|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Base Plate - Unpainted
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.