High Gain Digitally Tuned VHF/UHF Antenna
30 - 600 MHz
This tuneable antenna provides exceptional gain in the 30 - 88 MHz SINCGARS band compared to similarly sized passive antennas whilst maintaining optimum performance right up to 600 MHz. Many years of experience in designing solidstate tuned antennas has enabled CAL’s team to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability for a frequency agile airborne blade. Close attention to environmental and EMI design considerations combined with latest composites structural technology makes the 21-150-06 suitable for helicopters, subsonic and supersonic aircraft. The separate logic converter unit combines flash memory technology with MIL spec’d power supply in a MIL-STD-461 compliant package. LCU’s can be programmed for all modern digital transceivers.
- Frequency Hopping - fast tune
- Less than 10" height
- Tuning Controlled by Separate Logic Control Unit (LCU)
- LCU’s compatible with latest generation multi-mode radios
- Design to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
≥ - 12.5 dBi (30 MHz)
≥ - 5 dBi (88 MHz)
≥ - 2 dBi (108 MHz)
≥ 0 dBi (174 MHz)
≥ 0 to 2 dBi (225-600 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Tuning Time||Less than 60µ seconds|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|DC Connector||Multipin PTO 12-10P MIL-C-26482|
|Weight||Antenna 3.5 lbs|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 10:32 UNF holes or similar|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Black
- Base Plate - Unpainted
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.