GSM Airborne Blade Antenna
850 to 1900 MHz
The 21-40-45-4 is a wide band UHF and C/D airborne blade antenna designed for high performance aircraft covering the GSM frequency band. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas.
Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, shunt-grounded discone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omnidirectional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade has an aluminum alloy baseplate with a centrally mounted, N-type female coaxial connector.
- Covers full GSM Band
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully environmentally sealed
- Grounded for lightning protection
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
|Frequency||850 - 1900 MHz|
|Gain (average)||≥2 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Glass loaded thermoplastic blade|
|Element Height||6 inches (152.5mm) max|
|Weight||0.9 lbs (0.4 Kg) max|
|Side Loading||≥ 6 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Diamond shape|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.203 inch (5.2mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.43 inches (10.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.