Fast Tune VHF/UHF Antenna
30 - 600 MHz
The 21-150-202 is the latest in a series of high gain, digitally tuned VHF/UHF antennas providing outstanding performance in a physically small package of just 9” in height. Latest p-i-n diode technology for VHF band combined with a passive susceptance corrected element for UHF provides excellent omnidirectional azimuthal radiation patterns throughout the entire frequency range.
A separate, lightweight logic converter unit (LCU) accepts data from the VHF/ UHF radio, and using the latest FPGA technology, provided tuning codes for the antenna. Tuning time is typically 60µs seconds and 100% radio silent.
- Radio silent tuning within typically 60µs
- Only 9 inches (228mm) height
- Latest FPGA logic converter unit technology
- Excellent radiation diagram throughout entire frequency band
- Rugged design has no forward facing projections for ground handling and in-flight safety
- Designed for helicopters and subsonic fixed wing aircraft to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- -54° to +55°C (operating)
- -54° to +71°C (short term)
≥- 11 dBi (30 MHz)
≥ -5 dBi (88 MHz)
≥ -1 dBi average (118-174 MHz)
≥ +2 dBi average (225-500 MHz)
≥ 0 dBi average (500-600 MHz)
|VSWR||≤ 2.5:1 VHF/UHF (except ≤3.5:1 88.025-117.975 MHz)|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||30 Watts CW (up to 35 Watts CW for 2 mins)|
|Tuning Time||Less than 60µ seconds|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna DC Connector||Multi pin PTO 12-10P to MIL-C-26482|
|LCU part number||Dependant upon Radio choice but up to 4 different data formats can be accepted. CAL will advise|
|Height||9 inches (228mm)|
|Weight||Antenna 3.5 lbs (1.59kg)|
|Fixing Holes||10 x Ø 0.208 inch holes for 10:32 UNF holes or similar|
|Operating Speed||Up to Mach 0.85|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.