Extended Range UHF/L-band (C/D band) Conformal Antenna
600 - 1220 MHz
The 21-40-43 is a conformal annular slot providing high UHF and L-band (C/D band) coverage to cover high UHF LOS and IFF/TACAN/MIDS. It is designed to flush mount to the aircraft skin line and protrudes below skin line by less than 1.5 inches.
The antenna is produced as a machined aluminum alloy ‘dish’ with a high temperature glass epoxy radome covering the annular slot. The antenna is fully sealed and all internal cavities are filled with closed cell foam to prevent long term moisture ingress.
- Zero drag, fully conformal design
- Suitable for Mach 2+
- Exceptional gain and patterns throughout frequency band
- High power 2kW Peak, 200 CW
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental
- Fully sealed design
|Frequency||600 - 1220 MHz|
|Gain (typical at Beam maximum)||+2.5 dBi average full band|
≤ 2.5:1 max (600-1200 MHz)
≤ 2.6:1 max (1200-1220 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||2KW Peak, 200 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||Conformal Antenna 0.18 inches (5mm) flange thickness 1.45 inches (37mm) below A/C skin|
|Diameter||11 inches (280mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs (0.9kg) approx|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.