Commercial and Military Aricraft Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and Glass-Epoxy materials, the 21-90-14 and 21-90-16 are immensely strong, high performance Static Dischargers intended for use on subsonic aircraft. With a team having over 50 years experience in the development and fabrication of aircraft static dischargers, CAL has produced an ultra reliable rugged product, specifically intended to give low initial and life cycle costs.
The 21-90-16 is a replacement for the Dayton-Granger, Inc 16305,74000 and 16785 discharger and for the Chelton 2-16SC-1 series dischargers.
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Low Profile
- Long Life in Highly Stressed Conditions
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environmental Conditions
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs