Combined Passive/Digitally Tuned VHF/UHF Antenna
30 - 512 MHz
This antenna provides exceptional gain via a digitally tuned element in the 30-88 MHz band combined with a wide band passive VHF/UHF element, co-located within a single, high strength fiber glass radome.
Many years of experience in designing solid-state tuned antennas has enabled CAL’s team to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability for a frequency agile airborne blade. Close attention to environmental and EMI design considerations combined with latest composites structural technology makes the 21-150-15 suitable for helicopters and subsonic aircraft. The separate logic converter unit combines flash memory technology with MIL spec’d power supply in a MIL-STD-461 compliant package. LCU’s can be provided for most current generation digital transceivers which should be specified when ordering.
- Frequency Hopping - fast tune
- Only 13" height
- Tuned Antenna = Increased SINCGARS Radiation Efficiency
- Tuning Controlled by Separate Logic Control Unit (LCU)
- LCU’s compatible with latest generation multi-mode radios
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions
- Suitable for helicopter and subsonic aircraft
- Footprint drilling compatible with 437S-1H relay tuned antenna
≥ - 9 dBi (30 MHz)
≥ 0 dBi (88 MHz)
≥ - 1 dBi average (118 - 174 MHz)
+1 dBi average (225 - 512 MHz)
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||30 Watts (35 Watts with duty cycle)|
|Tuning Time||Less than 60µ seconds|
|Polarization||Vertical (when vertically mounted)|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Type Female|
|DC Connector||PTO2 12-10P|
|Height||13 inches max (330 mm max)|
Antenna 6.5 lbs (2.9kg)
|Fixing Holes||Suitable for 8 x 10:32 UNF or similar|
|Temperature||-54ºC to +80ºC|
|Operating Speed||Up to Mach 0.95|
- Antenna - Lusterless Black
- Base Plate - Unpainted
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.