C/D/E Band Airborne Blade Antenna
900 to 2500 MHz
The 21-40-47 is an extended frequency C/D/E (L-Band) airborne blade antenna designed for high performance aircraft and covering data link as well as TACAN and IFF frequencies. It is a direct footprint replacement for AT256 UHF Blade antennas. Electrical design is based on a 2-dimensional, shunt-grounded discone which is of high efficiency and provides nearly omnidirectional azimuthal radiation.
Mechanical design uses an advanced, glass-loaded thermoplastic radome with an integral radiating element, all foamed-in-place for structural and environmental integrity.
The blade is built into a contoured injection moulded base collar and has a centrally mounted, N-type female coaxial connector.
Different base configurations can be provided.
- Covers LINK 16, IFF, TACAN, JTIDS & other Data Links
- Low profile, diamond shaped blade
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully Environmentally sealed
- Grounded for lightning protection
- Lossless matching - high RF efficiency
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
|Frequency||900 - 2500 MHz|
|Gain (average)||+2 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW, 2k Watts peak|
|Radiation||Omni-directional in azimuth, similar To stub in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
|Element Height||3.5 inches (89mm)|
|Weight||0.8 lbs (0.37kg)|
|Fixing Holes||0.3 lbs (0.14kg)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.