Broadband VHF Lo Profile Airborne Blade Antenna
30 to 152 MHz
The 21-20-07 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna compatible with all popular airborne radios operating within the 30 to 152 MHz frequency range. This antenna can handle 100 Watts of power and requires no external tuning. Use of a top loading element, which is shaped to prevent fouling of cables during ground handling and low level flight, also compensates RF performance (gain) for the antenna’s low height (9 inches).
Use of a surface deposited radiating element optimizes efficiency and the radiating element is DC grounded for lighting protection.
These wideband, multi-function antennas developed by Cooper Antennas Ltd are particularly suited to tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in world wide conditions of service on helicopters and aircraft operating at speeds up to Mach 0.5.
- Lo Profile
- High Strength Blade Antenna with performance enhancing top loading
- Frequency Selective Passive Matching Network
- Fully Foamed to Provide High Environmental Integrity
- Drop-on Replacement for AT-1108 and AS3191
- Suitable for AN/ARC-186 and Similar MultiBand VHF Radios
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
- Meets Requirements of 5985-01-309-4528
30 - 88 MHz
108 - 152 MHz
30 MHz -16.5 dBi
50 MHz -16.0 dBi
88 MHz -12.0 dBi
108 MHz -10.0 dBi
130 MHz -5.0 dBi
152 MHz -2.5 dBi
≤ 2.5:1 30 - 88 MHz
≤ 2.5:1 108 - 152 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
Azimuth : Nominally Omni-directional
Elevation : Similar to stub
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||High density foam filled epoxy/fibre glass shell set in aluminium alloy base collar|
|Height||9 inches (229mm)|
|Weight||4 pounds (1.8kg) Max|
|Side Loading||≥ 8 psi ultimate|
|Base Plate Shape||Tear drop|
|Fixing Holes||6 x Ø 0.234 inch (5.9mm) holes, counter bored Ø 0.39 inches (9.9mm)|
- Urethane Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.