Flexible Aircraft Static Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and advanced synthetic chord materials, the 21- 90-06 is strong, high performance Static Discharger particularly suited for use on turbo prop aircraft and helicopters.
Many flexible static dischargers suffer from resistance drift in service, but CAL’s technologically advanced “wands” not only ensure resistance stability but provide longterm mechanical reliability in worldwide conditions of service.
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50 dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Low Profile
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environmental Conditions
- Direct Interchangeable for Chelton 2-6 series
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs
- Integrated retainer
- Meets requirements of NSN 5920-01-344-7774 & 5920-01-264-8238