Commercial & Business Aircraft Static Discharger
Combining Silicon Carbide and Glass-Epoxy materials, the 21-90-67 is strong, high performance Static Discharger intended for use on both turboprops and jet engine aircraft.
With a team having over 50 years experience in the development and fabrication of aircraft static dischargers, CAL has produced an ultra reliable rugged product, specifically intended to give low initial and life cycle cost.
Fits Dayton-Granger Retainer P/N 15660-1, 15401, 15335 and 15448
- Exceeds MIL-D-9129D Noise Quieting Requirements (> 50dB)
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Low Profile
- Long Life in World Wide Conditions of Service
- Advanced Silicon Carbide Technology for Stable Resistance over Extremes of Environment
- Direct Interchangeability for NSN 5920-00-201-4914
- Low Initial and Life Cycle Costs