Spring mounted VHF/UHF SINCGARS/EPLRS Antenna
30 - 512 MHz
The 20-50-25 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional VHF/UHF antenna. It is compatible with all popular military radios operating in the 30 to 512 MHz frequency ranges. The antenna can handle 50 Watts of power, has a single N-type coaxial connector (as P/N 20-50-25) or twin BNC connectors (as P/N 20-50-25-1, NSN 5985-01-559-0074) and requires no external tuning.
Radiating elements are totally encased in high strength fiberglass tubing which provides insulation in the event of accidental contact with high voltage power lines. The top section of the antenna is detachable for transportation.
The antenna is a member of a family of quickly deployed lightweight antennas developed by Cooper Antennas for tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in arctic, jungle or equatorial desert environments. The antenna is spring mounted for vehicular use and has a mounting base compatible with standard CECOM mounting brackets, having four 7/16 inch dia. holes on a 4.5 inch circle. It is especially well suited to special mission applications.
- Passive matching - no tuning required
- Spring mounted - can be tied down for stowage
- Fits standard CECOM 4 hole mount
- Robust Construction
- Designed to sustain 25 mph “Oak Beam” Test
- Instantaneous bandwidth for ECCM waveform
- Omni-directional Pattern in azimuth
- MIL-STD-810 Environmental and MIL-S-901 shock High voltage protection
|Gain (on 10’ cube ground plane)||-5dBi to +1.5dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||2 x BNC Female|
|Overall Height from mount||75 inches (1900mm)|
2.25 inches (57mm) (over entire length)
|Weight||8 lbs (3.64kg)|
|Operational Temperature||-51°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - 383 GREEN, MIL-DTL-14072E(CR), MIL-DTL-53039
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.